ORGRO SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED (ORGRO) has been carrying out the process of empanelment of consultants for execution of various projects.
A freelance individual consultant or a consulting firm (the term includes company / LLP/Partnership/ Proprietorship/ Society and all such legal persons)
empanelled with us is referred to as an ‘ASSOCIATE’ of ORGRO.
Empanelment of an Associate is a four-stage process :
The empanelment process is managed through a combination of online and offline activities. This process typically takes up to 15 days. The Applicant is kept informed at every stage about the status of his / her application.
Empanelment process helps us to clarify the expectations across all stages of our association and has proven to be beneficial for ORGRO as well as empanelled consultants.
The web based system for empanelment of consultants has been rolled out in March 2019 and will be periodically reviewed for further improvement.
The weblink to apply for empanelment with Orgro is www.orgro.world/join_us
TERMS OF REFERENCE
SCOPE OF EMPANELMENT
The empanelment process is intended to pre-qualify an Associate for applying for the Projects assigned to us by our clients. The relationship between Orgro and the Empanelled consultant shall be that of agency only and will not, in any way whatsoever, constitute an employer-employee relationship.
The evaluation of the applicants will be based on techno-managerial capabilities of the applicant.
The evaluation will be carried out under following heads :
a) Relevant Qualification and experience
b) Subject Matter Expertise for at least one of the Orgro Practices
c) Internal Reference Check (Known personally to any Current Associate / Employee / Director)
d) External Reference Check (in case ‘c’ is not applicable)
e) Evaluation by Orgro Board through in-person or online meeting involving at least 2 Board Members, meeting the applicant collectively or individually. The Panel needs to specifically investigate whether there is a real or potential Conflict of Interest situation is likely to arise on account of accepting the empanelment request
The Applicants shall observe the highest standard of ethics during the Empanelment Process.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the ORGRO may reject a Empanelment Application without being liable
in any manner whatsoever to the Applicant if it determines that the Applicant has, directly or indirectly or through an agent, engaged in
corrupt practice, fraudulent practice, coercive practice,
undesirable practice or restrictive practice in the Empanelment Process.
For the purposes of this Section, the following terms shall have the meaning hereinafter respectively assigned to them:
Corrupt Practice means the offering, giving, receiving, or soliciting, directly or indirectly, of anything of value to influence the actions of any person connected with the Empanelment Process
Fraudulent Practice means a misrepresentation or omission of facts or suppression of facts or disclosure of incomplete facts, in order to influence the Empanelment Process;
Coercive Practice means impairing or harming or threatening to impair or harm, directly or indirectly, any person or property to influence any person’s participation or action in the Empanelment Process;
Undesirable Practice means (i) establishing contact with any person connected with or employed or engaged by the ORGRO with the objective of canvassing, lobbying or in any manner influencing or attempting to influence the Empanelment Process; or (ii) having a Conflict of Interest; and
Restrictive Practice means forming a cartel or arriving at any understanding or arrangement among Applicants with the objective of restricting or manipulating a full and fair competition in the Empanelment Process.
1. Who is eligible to apply to the empanelment process?
The applicant applying for the empanelment must have Subject Matter Expertise on at least one Orgro practice. (Manufacturing Excellence, Retail Excellence, Self Managed Lean Teams and Productivity Enhancement)
2. Does applying to the empanelment process guarantee empanelment with ORGRO?
No. Applying to the empanelment process does not guarantee any kind of empanelment or guarantee for receiving any projects.
3. Is it necessary to be empanelled in order to take up projects with ORGRO ?
Yes. Only our empanelled consultants can apply for the projects undertaken by us
4. Does getting empanelled with ORGRO guarantee awarding of projects?
No. Getting empanelled does not mean projects are awarded. For getting projects consultants have to go through a transparent bidding process.
5. What all information is required to be filled by consultants while applying for empanelment process?
Please refer the section on ‘Empanelment Process’
6. What all supporting documents are to be submitted while applying for empanelment process? Please refer the section on ‘Empanelment Process’
7. In which language should the documents be uploaded when applying for the empanelment process?
All documents to be uploaded when applying for the empanelment process must be in English language
8. In what format have the documents to be uploaded?
Unless otherwise specified, Documents have to be uploaded in PDF format
9. What are the stages involved in the Empanelment process ?
Please refer the section on ‘Empanelment Process’
10. In how much time can I expect to receive a final decision regarding my empanelment request ?
Approximately 15 days
11. Do I need to make any payment during the empanelment process ?
12. In case my application is rejected, can I apply again ?
13. How will I come to know the status of my application ?
You will receive status update mails during the process
14. Whom can I contact in case I have a query during the empanelment process ?
You can write to email@example.com
15. Once empanelled, will it be required to renew my empanelment from time to time ?
No. Its a one time process
16. What are the circumstances under which my empanelment can be revoked?
An empanelled Associate can be dis-associated under any of the following circumstances : (The list if indicative, and by no means exhaustive)
1. Failure to submit the required documentation
2. Discrepancy in the information provided in the supporting documents and that submitted in the web based process
3. Determination during the evaluation, or at any other time, that the applicant will be unable to fulfil the requirements of Orgro’s Project Management Guidelines
4. Wilful misrepresentation in the Empanelment Application or in any information provided to ORGRO;
> Prosecution by a statutory agency
> A record of unsatisfactory past performance, particularly non-compliance with contract terms, plans and specifications or abandonment of work and similar deficiencies
> Violation of Core Values espoused by Orgro
> Non-adherence to the terms agreed in Master NDA (signed with Orgro at the time of empanelment) or in a Client NDA (applicable during a Project)